Heaven of Hearts
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Aide en anglais

3 participants

Aide en anglais Empty Aide en anglais

Message par Yoake Amateratsu Mar 1 Jan - 21:42

Alors voila mon problème à moi :

je me suis inscrite à programme pour peut-être partir l'an prochain en Angleterre. Le "hic" c'est que je dois faire un dossier, en anglais pour pouvoir partir. Bon généralement y a pas de problème je comprend, mais je dois aussi écrire une lettre de motivation pour ma future famille...

Donc voila, je voulais savoir si les personnes sur ce forum qui ont un bon niveau en anglais seraient assez gentil pour lire ma lettre et de corriger mes fautes... Enfin plutot pour me signaler les fautes.

Je dois donner la lettre vendredi. J'ai recu le dossier hier et mes parents veulent lire le dossier avant que je fasse quoique ce soit mais je m'y mettrai demain. Alors mon brouillon sera en ligne demain ou jeudi...

A votre bon coeur, m'ssieur dames XD
Yoake Amateratsu
Yoake Amateratsu
Samurai

Féminin

Fiche d'état
HP HP:
Aide en anglais G-2100/100Aide en anglais VD  (100/100)
MP MP:
Aide en anglais G2100/100Aide en anglais VD2  (100/100)
Fiche d'état Fiche d'état:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Aide en anglais Empty Re: Aide en anglais

Message par Xigbar Mar 1 Jan - 21:53

Moi je veux bien t'aider Very Happy
Tu peux la mettre sur le forum.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Fondatrice/Membre de l'organisation XIII

Masculin

Fiche d'état
HP HP:
MP MP:

https://heavenofheart.1fr1.net/fiches-validees-f9/xigbar-numero-i

Message par Yoake Amateratsu Mar 1 Jan - 21:56

Déjà merci ^^
Mais faudra pas se foutre de moi, hein xD
P'is c'est le genre de lettre "écris à un ami" comme on fait en premiere...
Yoake Amateratsu
Yoake Amateratsu
Samurai

Féminin

Fiche d'état
HP HP:
MP MP:

Message par Yoake Amateratsu Ven 4 Jan - 0:04

Voici ma lettre, la fin est a chié mais je suis pas du genre à me mettre en valeur ou faire du frotte manche (j'en ai fait un peu quand meme) alors voila... ^^

Hi dear host family,
My name is Capucine, I live in Belgium and I'm 16 (17 at the end of January).
I am a simple girl , I don't need a lot of expessive things to be happy : I'm happy with nearly nothing ! I eat "everything" and I love eating ! I like cooking too and I'd be happy to cook something for you ! I am curious and I like trying new things, so I'm very excited to discoverd your "world". I like reading, drawing-painting... I'm original and creative. I am a good and serious student, I have very good results .
But I have enough spoken about me. I am going to describe you my family.
I have 2 sisters; Myrtille is 15 years, she is funny and I like cheating her! Aglae is 13 years, she is crazy about horses and she becomes a bit like Myrtille but in the bad sense of the word... My parents aren't divorced. My father is an official of production, we call him "Daddy DJ" or " Gi-Joe" ! We like playing with him and he like saying jokes but he works a lot so he is often tired when he coms back home. My mother is an artisan, she is crazy about sheeps (we have 45 ones) and she works with them. She colours wool, makes felt and spins then she sells her production. And because of her work there is wool everywhere in the house ! That's annoying but she has ordered it for Christmas so we have a bit more place. So well... That's my family ! I like it. We have good laught and I have problem with anyone.
I would like to go to your country because I think it must be a great country ! Last year I have gone to London whit my school. We have seen a part of the capital city in one day but I think it was not enought. I have a great memory of this day and I'd like to see it again. I like England too. I don't why... When I think to it, I imagine a great place with something special. And I have seen this distinctiveness when I went to London, there is something magic in England ! I'd be very happy to see a bit more of this "magic".
I don't know what I can bring you... A part of Belgian cultur maybe ? I don't know what I have more than the others and, when I think to it, I don't know too how I can bring you "my distinctiveness". But I'd be pleased to learn you a part of my cultur.
Love, Capucine.

Vous foutez pas de moi hein -_-
Yoake Amateratsu
Yoake Amateratsu
Samurai

Féminin

Fiche d'état
HP HP:
MP MP:

Message par Xigbar Ven 4 Jan - 20:36

My dear host family,

My name is Capucine, I live in Belgium and I'm 16 (17 at the end of January).
I am a simple girl , I don't need a lot of expessive things to be happy : I'm happy with nearly nothing ! I eat "everything" and I love eating ! I like cooking too and I'd be happy to cook something for you ! I am curious and I like trying new things, so I'm very excited to discover your "world". I like reading, drawing-painting... I'm original and creative. I am a good and serious student, I have very good results .
But I have enough spoken about me. I am going to describe you my family.
I have 2 sisters; Myrtille is 15 years old, she is funny and I like cheating her! Aglae is 13 years old, she is crazy about horses and she becomes a bit like Myrtille but in the bad sense of the word... My parents aren't divorced. My father is an official of production, we call him "Daddy DJ" or " Gi-Joe" ! We like playing with him and he like saying jokes but he works a lot so he is often tired when he comes (je sais plus pour le "s" vérifie, mais y manquait le "e") back home. My mother is an artisan, she is crazy about sheeps (we have 45 ones) and she works with them. She colours wool, makes felt and spins then she sells her production. And because of her work there is wool everywhere in the house ! That's annoying but she has ordered it for Christmas so we have a bit more place. So well... That's my family ! I like it. We have good laught and I haven't (je sais pas exactement le sens de ta phrase, mais si tu veux dire " je n'ai de problème avec personnes, ça serait plutôt " i have problems with nobody")problem with anyone (= quelqu'un).

I would like to go to your country because I think it must be a great country ! Last year I have gone to London whit my school. We have seen (pour dire, "nous avons vu" --> We saw) a part of the capital city in one day but I think it was not enought. I have a great memory of this day and I'd like to see it again. I like England too. I don't know ("je ne sais pas pourquoi, tu a oublié "sais") why... When I think to it, I imagine a great place with something special. And I have seen this distinctiveness when I went to London, there is something magic in England ! I'd be very happy to see a bit more of this "magic".
I don't know what I can bring you... A part of Belgian culture maybe ? I don't know what I have more than the others and, when I think to it, I don't know too how I can bring you "my distinctiveness". But I'd be pleased to learn you a part of my culture.
Love, Capucine.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Fondatrice/Membre de l'organisation XIII

Masculin

Fiche d'état
HP HP:
MP MP:

https://heavenofheart.1fr1.net/fiches-validees-f9/xigbar-numero-i

Message par Marluxia Ven 4 Jan - 21:23

"But I have enough spoken about me."

A mon avis ça serait plus "But in my mind I Haven't enough spoken" enfin j'ai pas finit je propose ça. Ce qui veut dire mais selon moi je n'ai pas encore assez parlé. Ou tu peux dire la pratique me manque histoire d'alleger un peu le texte.
Marluxia
Marluxia
Modérateur/ Membre de l'organisation XIII

Masculin

Fiche d'état
HP HP:
Aide en anglais G-2200/200Aide en anglais VD  (200/200)
MP MP:
Aide en anglais G2200/200Aide en anglais VD2  (200/200)

Message par Yoake Amateratsu Ven 4 Jan - 23:27

Je voulais "j'ai assez parler de moi" XD Apparemment c'était pas la bonne expression :p

Merci pour votre aide ^^ Et je dois avouer que je m'épate de pas avoir fait plus de fautes :p
Yoake Amateratsu
Yoake Amateratsu
Samurai

Féminin

Fiche d'état
HP HP:
MP MP:

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé